1. Clean your skimmer basket as needed or at least once a week
2. Test pool chemistry at least 2-3 times a week and once a week in the winter
3. Control your pool's water level and make sure it's not too low or too high
4. Remove hair and lint from your pump's lint pot
5. Properly adjust the Deck-Chlor/Inline Chlorinator once a week
6. Weekly wipe and clean your tile line to reduce build-up
7. Keep all pool chemicals in dry and cool storage place
8. Store chlorine and acid away from each other to be safe and out of sunlight
When it comes to pool maintenance, it's good to know the top tips in keeping and maintaining your pool's clean and healthy state so that it stays sparkling and inviting for you and your family. Below are some helpful tips that will keep your pool refreshing and spotless until it's time to call Pacific Blue Pools and Spas, LLC for your routine pool maintenance which are Filter Cleaning, Acid Wash, and Tile Cleaning.
There are many swimming pool repairs that your pool will need at some point. Identifying what they are and acting quickly in getting them repaired can save you money in the long run. Remember the longer you wait to repair these common regular pool features and systems, the more damage and cost you will have to deal with later. Some of the common repairs you will encounter with your pool are:
If you notice any of the above pool repairs on your pool, that's when you give us, Pacific Blue Pools and Spas, LLC, a call. We will fix these quickly and cost effectively. Remember we specialize in pool deck repairs, pool re-plastering, and installing new variable speed pumps.
Book a Free Consultation Today!
Make online payments here. Please enter your invoice # under the description.
Thank you for your trust and patronage!